Probably the biggest investment that most people make in their lifetimes is in the purchase of their home. This is the reason it makes sense to protect your sizable investment with a comprehensive Homeowners or Condominium plan. Even if you do not own your own home or condominium, more than likely you have a sizeable investment in the contents and personal property of your apartment that needs protecting.
Basic Protection Needs
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings -- such as furniture, clothing, appliances and fixtures, etc.
- Additional Living expense
- Your personal legal liability
Special features you can choose to add as additional coverages
- Home Replacement Guarantee
- Replacement cost on Contents and Personal Property
- Scheduled Articles Floater -- such as jewelry, furs and fine arts